**This product is part of the Cells for Middle School Bundle**
This lesson is the last lesson of three designed for middle school students learning about cells. Students will learn about cell parts and their functions. The following materials are included
· Video lesson with weblink, QR CODE, google shortened URL.
· Raw MP4 video lesson file
· Fully editable presentation
· Student notes handout
· Interactive notebook activity
· Adapted student notes file
· Vocabulary key
This lesson can be used in a variety of formats. Student can log into a computer individually or with a group. Listen to the presentation and complete the notes file. From there they can build their interactive notebook. The videos are hosted online; however I have also included the raw files in the event that you wanted to post it to your learning management system or post it to your google drive account for student use. With the fully editable power point you can also customize the lesson to fit your needs. I use the adapted notes to satisfy the requirements of student IEPs in mainstreamed classroom. In addition, the lesson has a recorded video and pdf files of the presentation included.
Video Features include
• Videos will format to any device, computer or phone.
• Multiple Links to the same file, in the event that the site is blocked in your school, you can use an alternate link.
• QR code links or shortened URLS to fit your system
• These videos are hosted on both my TPT Google Drive account and Screen Cast-o-matic account. This means no advertisements when you use them.
• High Quality audio and illustrations
Thank you for your purchase, If you need anything please feel free to contact me.