Cellular Respiration At-a-Glance is a single page worksheet that contains a simple diagram of cellular respiration. I use this as soon as I'm finished with notes; it is designed to be at the very early stages of cellular respiration scaffolding. Students analyze the diagram and answer 10 questions. Answer key included.
This would also make a great addition to an INB (interactive notebook), this is a versatile one page item that works as a bellringer / warmup, or homework assignment.
You may also be interested in:
1) Cellular Respiration Notes
45 slide PowerPoint slide on all things respiration: ATP, glycolysis, Krebs cycle, ETC, fermentation.
2) Student Notes for the aforementioned PowerPoint.
3) Cellular Respiration At-a-glance
: one-page "big picture" worksheet
4) Open Note Quiz
5) ATP Activity
: 6 pages of ATP fun! Two separate assignments: ATP Activity (5 pages- ATP Structure and ATP and Cellular Respiration) and ATP Review (1 page).
6) Cellular Respiration Cut-n-Paste Graphic Organizer
: A focus on glycolysis and the Krebs cycle.
7) Cellular Respiration Crossword Puzzle
8) Cellular Respiration Homework Practice
9) Electron Transport Chain Coloring and Reading
10) Closed Note Quiz
11) Alcoholic Fermentation Lab
12) Lactic Acid Fermentation Lab
13) Cellular Respiration Graphic Organizer
14) Study Guide
15) Cellular Respiration Test
2016 Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
For single classroom only; not to be shared publicly (do not create publicly accessible links).
Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or district is prohibited. Failure to comply is a violation of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
☆☆Follow me on☆☆