Cellular Respiration Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- Five of my best-selling complete teaching bundles are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach complete and comprehensive units on cellPrice $156.00Original Price $261.84Save $105.84
- This NO PREP, PRINTABLE, EDITABLE, AND DIGITAL Biology Curriculum contains everything you need for an entire year of Biology! For less than $3 a day, you can save your time, energy, and sanity. Each of the 20 Complete Units includes a teaching PowerPoint presentation, notes, labs, homework assignmenPrice $428.00Original Price $982.16Save $554.16
This complete teaching unit on Cell Respiration includes everything you need to teach this unit to your life science or biology students. Resources include an 81-slide PowerPoint presentation packed with colorful and interesting photographs and images, teacher notes, printable and digital student notes, labs, task cards, study guides, homework assignments, Jeopardy-style review games, crossword puzzles, quizzes, and a final unit test. Includes everything you need right at your fingertips for a complete unit on Cellular Respiration.
From the engaging PowerPoint to the final unit test, this bundle contains loads of NO PREP materials that are ready to be used with your students. Many of the resources in this bundle are available in paperless digital formats for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar.
What is included in this bundle? ( Items marked with ** have both printable and digital versions.)
- Cellular Respiration PowerPoint with Notes for Teacher and Student **
- Cellular Respiration Task Cards **
- Cellular Respiration Set of 3 Quizzes **
- Cellular Respiration Homework Assignments - Set of 3 **
- Lab: Measuring the Energy in Foods
- Lab: Gas Exchange in Cellular Respiration
- Lab: Measuring Differences in Muscular Activity
- Lab: The Use of Glucose in Cellular Respiration
- Lab: Observing Carbon Dioxide Production During Cellular Respiration
- Jeopardy Review Games on Respiration - Set of 3 Games
- Cellular respiration quiz/homework **
- Cellular Respiration Crossword Puzzle
- Respiration Word Game Review Activity **
- Unit Test: Cellular Respiration **
I have also included a Teacher Guide containing tips for implementation, suggestions for sequencing, and alignment to NGSS standards.
When appropriate, I have included each product as an editable Word document, and I have also included each product in pdf form.
All answers are included.
Topics covered are:
- The importance of food.
- Chemical energy and ATP, structure of the ATP molecule, the conversion of ADP to ATP.
- The relationship between photosynthesis and respiration, the reactants and products of photosynthesis and respiration, the use and release of energy in photosynthesis and respiration.
- Overview of Respiration, definition, equation for respiration, types of respiration, stages of respiration.
- Details of glycolysis, ATP use, ATP production, NADH, end products, advantages and disadvantages of glycolysis.
- The fate of pyruvic acid, what happens if oxygen is present, what happens if oxygen is absent.
- Overview of aerobic respiration, Krebs cycle, electron transport chain, differences in respiration in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, structure of the mitochondria.
- The bridge reaction of the conversion of pyruvic acid to acetyl CoA.
- The Krebs cycle, ATP production, NADH production, FADH2 production, carbon dioxide release.
- Summary of the Krebs cycle
- The electron transport chain, definition, use of NADH and FADH2, the pumping of hydrogen protons across the membrane, ATP synthase, ATP production, the production of water.
- Recap of electron transport
- ATP accounting
- Alcoholic fermentation
- Lactic acid fermentation
- The evolution of anaerobic and aerobic pathways.
- A comparison of photosynthesis and respiration.
This teaching bundle is appropriate for first year biology students in grades 9 - 12.
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store: Amy Brown Science
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
My Blog: Amy Brown Science.com