Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- Five of my best-selling complete teaching bundles are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach complete and comprehensive units on cell$170.00$247.84Save $77.84
It's all here! Everything you need to teach cellular respiration to your biology or life science students. This complete teaching unit plan on cellular respiration contains 14 separate products. This bundled unit contains at least 2 weeks of teaching materials or 3 weeks if you complete all of the enclosed labs.
For Even Greater Savings: This complete unit bundle is included in the following MEGA - Bundles. Click the links below to view these bundles.
What is included in this unit?
1. A 72 slide PowerPoint presentation
2. Notes for the teacher
3. Notes outline for the student
4. Set of 75 cellular respiration task cards
5. Powerpoint Jeopardy Review Game (Set of 3 Games)
6. 4 Quizzes
7. Crossword puzzle
8. Unit Test
9. Homework Assignments / Study Guide (8 pages)
10. Lab: Measuring Energy in Foods
11. Lab: Use of Glucose in Respiration
12. Lab: Gas Exchange in Respiration
13. Lab: Measuring Differences in Muscular Activity
14. Respiration Word Game Review
15. Lab: Observing Carbon Dioxide Production During Respiration
16. Teacher Guide that provides tips for implementing the resources, suggestions for sequencing, and alignment to NGSS standards.
When appropriate, I have included each product as an editable Word document, and I have also included each product in pdf form. Each of these products is sold separately in my TpT store, but buying the entire unit in one download will save you money. If each of these products were purchased separately, the total cost would be $49.98. I am selling the complete bundle of products for $36.99, a savings of 25%.
All answers are included.
This PowerPoint consists of 72 slides that are colorful, informative and visually stimulating. Pictures and diagrams are included that will greatly enhance your instruction to your students. This product also includes a set of notes for the teacher (11 pages) and a set of notes for the student (16 pages). The students get an outline of the notes that they fill in as the PowerPoint lesson is being presented.
Topics covered are:
• The importance of food.
• Chemical energy and ATP, structure of the ATP molecule, the conversion of ADP to ATP.
• The relationship between photosynthesis and respiration, the reactants and products of photosynthesis and respiration, the use and release of energy in photosynthesis and respiration.
• Overview of Respiration, definition, equation for respiration, types of respiration, stages of respiration.
• Details of glycolysis, ATP use, ATP production, NADH, end products, advantages and disadvantages of glycolysis.
• The fate of pyruvic acid, what happens if oxygen is present, what happens if oxygen is absent.
• Overview of aerobic respiration, Krebs cycle, electron transport chain, differences in respiration in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, structure of the mitochondria.
• The bridge reaction of the conversion of pyruvic acid to acetyl CoA.
• The Krebs cycle, ATP production, NADH production, FADH2 production, carbon dioxide release.
• Summary of the Krebs cycle
• The electron transport chain, definition, use of NADH and FADH2, the pumping of hydrogen protons across the membrane, ATP synthase, ATP production, the production of water.
• Recap of electron transport
• ATP accounting
• Alcoholic fermentation
• Lactic acid fermentation
• The evolution of anaerobic and aerobic pathways.
• A comparison of photosynthesis and respiration.
This teaching bundle is appropriate for first year biology students in grades 9 - 12.
The products included in this complete teaching unit plan are seen below. Click on each link to read a complete description and download a free preview.
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: