This resource includes a PowerPoint presentation with over 65 slides, 3 versions of differentiated notes, and links to 3 videos
. The videos are perfect or the flipped classroom, but can also be used for make-up work when students miss a lecture, as part of a sub plan, or as remediation or enrichment assignments.
The content is comprehensive enough to be used in place of a textbook if necessary, but since it’s EDITABLE, you can customize it to complement any text or other materials you are using by adding, removing, or rearranging slides. Your students will enjoy this visual approach to learning and you will enjoy saving planning time!
This product is also available in discounted bundles . . .
Cells Unit Bundle
includes THREE complete PowerPoint and Notes products and THREE Task Card Sets: Cells, Cellular Respiration, and Photosynthesis.
PowerPoints for Biology Bundle
which includes all of Science Island's PowerPoints for Biology without the task cards.
This download includes 8 files:
2. Cellular Respiration PowerPoint that includes over 65 slides with stunning photographs and easy to follow diagrams. Students will not be overwhelmed with wordy slides and you will be able to check for understanding with the "Turtle Time" slides embedded throughout the presentation that quiz students on what they have just learned. Additional notes explaining diagrams, concepts, background information, and instructional suggestions are included and can be printed separately or viewed in PowerPoint’s “Notes Page” view or “Presenter View” mode.
Notes: THREE versions of editable student and teacher notes so you can easily differentiate to meet the needs of your students.
3. Version A notes are set up so that the numbered notes correspond with the slides of the PowerPoint. This makes it easier for students to stay on pace with the lecture.
4. Version A Answer Key for Teachers
5. Version B notes are designed in a more traditional style; students will use information presented in the PowerPoint to fill in appropriate information.
6. Version B Answer Key for Teachers
7. Version C notes are fill-in-the-blank style notes that are coordinated with the PowerPoint, but could also be used for students who are absent during the presentation since it could be completed with a textbook or online resources. This version can work well as a quiz or worksheet.
8. Version C Answer Key for Teachers
Videos are Available on a Private You Tube Channel
Video 1: Cellular Respiration, Part 1: Introduction to Cellular Respiration (9:12)
Video 2: Cellular Respiration, Part 2: Glycolysis and the Krebs Cycle (7:29)
Video 3: Cellular Respiration, Part 3: Electron Transport Chain and Fermentation (10:11)
Copyright 2016 Science Island
Sharing video links with anyone other than your students is a violation of copyright laws.
to watch a fun trailer that highlights the Cellular Respiration Videos.
Want to learn more about FLIPPED CLASSROOMS? This Quick Start Guide
will get you well on your way to a Fearless Flip!
Cells Unit Sequence:
• Cellular Respiration
Concepts covered in this resource include:
• chemical energy
• adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
• cellular respiration
• Krebs Cycle (Citric Acid Cycle)
• electron transport chain
• ATP synthase
• pyruvic acid
• acetyl CoA
• lactic acid
Cellular Respiration Outline
I. Introduction to Cellular Respiration
III. Krebs Cycle
IV. Electron Transport Chain
Take a look at some of my other products related to Cellular Respiration:
Cellular Respiration Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
Cellular Respiration Diagrams and Study Guide
Cellular Respiration Review Qubes
ATP Diagrams and Study Guide
Cells PowerPoint and Notes
Photosynthesis PowerPoint and Notes
Look for the green star
next to the Science Island store logo and click it to become a follower
. Welcome to the island – Aloha!