Also included in
- Five of my best-selling complete teaching bundles are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach complete and comprehensive units on cellPrice $195.00Original Price $261.84Save $66.84
- This complete teaching unit on Cell Respiration includes everything you need to teach this unit to your life science or biology students. Resources include an 81-slide PowerPoint presentation packed with colorful and interesting photographs and images, teacher notes, printable and digital student nPrice $46.50Original Price $59.99Save $13.49
- Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This Printable and Digital curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so completePrice $535.00Original Price $963.91Save $428.91
This set of 75 enrichment, reinforcement, and review task cards for your lessons on cell respiration will ensure that your students have mastered the concepts of both anaerobic and aerobic respiration. Both printable and digital versions are included. Questions cover the structure of ADP and ATP, the differences between anaerobic and aerobic respiration, all stages of respiration, fermentation, and much more. See detailed list of topics and concepts below.
Both printable and digital versions of this resource are included. The student handouts and task cards can be printed or used in the paperless digital format in your Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar. This resource is perfect for traditional classroom settings, 1:1 schools, or for distance learning.
What is included in this resource?
- A set of 75 printable and editable task cards.
- Paperless digital version for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive.
- A student answer sheet for recording answers.
- Blank task cards so that you can add additional questions.
- Teacher Guide containing tips, directions, and suggestions.
- A complete teacher answer key.
- A teacher answer key PowerPoint that can be used to go over answers with the students.
Task cards are a fantastic way to enrich or reinforce lessons, review difficult concepts, or provide extra practice for the struggling student. The student reads each card, performs the task, and records his/her answer on the included student answer sheet.
From the moment of purchase, you will be ready to use your task cards in just a few minutes. Simply print the sheets of task cards on card stock paper, laminate, and cut the cards apart. The cards look best when printed in color, but they can easily be printed in black and white.
This set of 75 task cards on cellular respiration will cover the following concepts and topics:
- The importance of food.
- Chemical energy and ATP, structure of the ATP molecule, the conversion of ADP to ATP.
- The relationship between photosynthesis and respiration, the reactants and products of photosynthesis and respiration, the use and release of energy in photosynthesis and respiration.
- Overview of Respiration: Definition, equation for respiration, types of respiration, stages of respiration.
- Details of glycolysis: ATP use, ATP production, NADH, end products, advantages and disadvantages of glycolysis.
- The fate of pyruvic acid, what happens if oxygen is present, what happens if oxygen is absent.
- Overview of aerobic respiration, Krebs cycle, electron transport chain, differences in respiration in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, structure of the mitochondria.
- The bridge reaction of the conversion of pyruvic acid to acetyl CoA.
- The Krebs cycle, ATP production, NADH production, FADH2 production, carbon dioxide release.
- Summary of the Krebs cycle.
- The electron transport chain, definition, use of NADH and FADH2, the pumping of hydrogen protons across the membrane, ATP synthase, ATP production, the production of water.
- Recap of electron transport.
- ATP accounting.
- Fermentation: Alcoholic fermentation and lactic acid fermentation.
- Comparison of photosynthesis and respiration.
Related Products Include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: