Also included in
- Five of my best-selling complete teaching bundles are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach complete and comprehensive units on cell$195.00$261.84Save $66.84
- This complete teaching unit on Cell Respiration includes everything you need to teach this unit to your life science or biology students. Resources include an 81-slide PowerPoint presentation packed with colorful and interesting photographs and images, teacher notes, printable and digital student n$46.50$59.99Save $13.49
- Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so complete and detailed that it$535.00$963.41Save $428.41
This free review activity is designed to help your students master the difficult vocabulary in a cell respiration unit. This resource includes printable handouts as well as digital Google Drive version. This is one of the hardest topics that we biology teachers have to teach. Its very abstract nature makes it particularly hard for many students to comprehend. This particular resource serves as both a review for my unit test as well as some FUN extra credit.
This resource includes:
- Editable and Printable 3-Page Student Handout
- Paperless Digital Version for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive.
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
Given the definition of a term, the student must write the word or words that best fit the description. They fill in a series of blanks in which one of the blanks is boxed. When they are finished, the boxed in letters spell out a secret message. Make sure you know what the secret message is before you pass this out to your students as it involves the giving of extra credit points on a test!
There are 28 vocabulary words used in this exercise that are commonly used in a unit on cellular respiration. The vocabulary words are: pyruvic acid, hydrogen protons, glucose, aerobic, matrix, adenosine triphosphate, ATP synthase, water, adenine, respiration, oxygen, lactic acid, Kreb's cycle, alcoholic, phosphate, glycolysis, citric acid, NADH, electron transport chain, cristae, mitochondria, carbon dioxide, fermentation, cytoplasm, thirty eight, anaerobic, ribose, and acetate.
Teacher Guide and Answer Key is included. Enjoy!
Related resources include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: