FLOWCHART and FUN Engaging lesson for 5E learning model.
NGSS correlations! Specific standards are hyperlinked in the PowerPoint
- HS-LS1 From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
- MS-LS1 From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
My 10th grade Biology students study both eukaryotic and prokaryotic cellular respiration pathways (aerobic and anaerobic). I use this to summarize the "BIG IDEAS" in cellular respiration. Students enjoy bringing in empty energy drink cans to do their initial research.
Lesson includes all of the following:
1. An ENGAGE activity with ENERGY DRINKS is used to capture their interest.
2. EXPLORE, EXPLAIN PHASES included.
3. Editable worksheets/graphic organizers for eukaryotes and prokaryotes with answer keys.
4. Editable PowerPoint slides with energy drink ingredient explanation
If you have any questions feel free to email me. Follow me on Pinterest
Brian Zeiszler M.S. Science Education
Cellular Respiration FlowChart
by Brian Zeiszler
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License