Also included in
- Tickle your students’ fancy with drawing lessons that use castles, dragons, knights, and even a princess & a frog.This drawing set is part of a series of drawing lessons designed to teach beginning drawing skills using a Medieval or Fairytale theme. If you use the book Drawing with Children by$14.00$18.50Save $4.50
- This is an opportunity to own a large bundle of my most popular Expressive Monkey Art Lessons at a discounted price (Drawing Resources are in a separate bundle). This bundle will change over time to include newer lessons that I make. (So keep your eye out for emails letting you know that I've upda$172.00$246.25Save $74.25
Art teachers, do you want a fun way to teach symmetry, grid drawing, overlap and shading?
The final result will be exquisite Celtic knot drawing that will make an impressive display.
Your students will:
✤ Learn about the Celtic culture.
✤ Do some warm-up exercises to build confidence (and allow you to pre-assess).
✤ Use symmetry and a grid to finish the knot drawing.
✤ Use the grid method to enlarge a Celtic knot.
✤ Fill out a label and rubric.
✤ Social studies - Celtic culture
✤ Math - symmetry
✤ Math - use of ruler
What You Get
✤ Celtic Culture Presentation - 10 pages
✤ Teacher Instructions - 5 pages
✤ Knot Warm-Ups - 4 pages
✤ Symmetry Grid Drawing - 3 pages
✤ Enlarged Grid Drawing - 4 pages
✤ Labels and Rubrics - 3 pages
A total of 39 pages
✤ I've added rubric with words in addition to the existing emoji rubrics.
Please take a look at the preview to get a snapshot of what you get.
If you want a symmetry lesson for younger students, take a look at Symmetry for Little Artists, which has a fairytale / Medieval theme.
This drawing set is part of a series of drawing lessons designed to teach beginning drawing skills using a Medieval or Fairytale theme.
You can get these lessons in a Medieval & Fairytale Drawing Bundle to save money, or separately as a the following sets:
Abstract Art Drawing Scoot (using the 5 Elements of Shape)
Fairytale & Medieval Symmetry Drawing for Little Artists
Celtic Knot Drawing using Symmetry and Grids
Upside-Down Drawing: How to Draw a Knight & Dragon
Perspective Drawing: Showing perspective with Castles, Dragons + Princess & Frog
Here is a collection of Spring Art Lessons from Expressive Monkey:
• Spring Drawing Fun
• How to Draw a Leprechaun
• Celtic Knot Drawing
• Zentangled Celtic Knot Letters
• Mother's Day Card Drawing Mom
• Drawing Dad & Me
• Flower Drawing for Mother's Day
• Drawing Flowers
• Van Gogh's Sunflowers Roll & Draw Lesson
• Van Gogh's Sunflowers Integrated Art Lesson
• Op Art Eggs
• Egg Color and Write
• Egg Roll, Draw & Write
• Bunny Directed Drawing with Choices
• My Year in Art
Thanks for visiting!