Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.43 MB | 38 pages
Have you been looking for a way to integrate art into your social studies lesson about cultures?
Art teachers, do you want a fun way to teach symmetry, grid drawing, overlap, and shading?
The final result will be exquisite Celtic knot drawing that will make an impressive display.
Your students will:
• Learn about the Celtic culture.
• Do some warm-up exercises to build confidence (and allow you to pre-assess).
• Use symmetry and a grid to finish the knot drawing.
• Use the grid method to enlarge a Celtic knot.
• Fill out a label and rubric.
• Social studies - Celtic culture
• Math - symmetry
• Math - use of ruler