Center Folder Labels and Free Time Folder Labels –
These 2 x 4 Folder Labels --- Made to fit Avery 8162 or compatible.
• Labels with numbers
• Labels with numbers and editable box for names
• Labels with box for name with no numbers
• Label without numbers or names
At the beginning of the school year, I label each of my students journals and folders. I included the option of labels with numbers 1-30 because I give each of my students a class number. I also included the option of Labels with an editable text box.
My students are given a “Free Time” folder. For their “Free Time” Folder, my students are given lots of challenging papers and activities to reinforce our standards. (Early Finisher Activities) The activities in this folder are used when students have completed their work before others.
NOTE: What’s Editable ???-
-- On the editable pages I have added text boxes so that you can add the names of your students on to the label!
• Homework Folder and Learning Log Labels (Editable)
• Math Folder Labels (Editable)
• Mega Pack Folder Labels (editable)
• Reading Folder Labels (Editable)
• Science Folder Labels (Editable)
• Social Studies Folder Labels (editable)
My MEGA PACK of labels is now available … just in time for the beginning of school. Click here to get 7 of my packs of labels for a discounted price! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mega-Pack-Folder-Labels-editable-1344176
Please follow me to stay posted for my latest products.
Nita Marie’s Classroom Creations