In this bundle you will find a simple, easy to set up and follow center management system plus a wide variety of activities to use in your centers. Some activities are ready to go, just print and use. Others, require a little preparation (cutting and laminating). However, once they are finished, they will make fabulous and engaging hands-on activities that students will use over and over, saving you time, paper, and copies (especially if you have a limited number of copies).
CENTER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
: Simple rotation system for your daily center routine. Just a little preparation, and you will be all set. Contains labels for the following centers (adjustments can be made at no extra cost):
ABC, Word Work, Writing, Reading, Computers, Listening, Pocket Chart, Math, Art, Social Studies, Science, and Free Center.
You will also find labels for tables (or groups) 1 to 6.
Set up instructions.
ABC LITERACY CENTER ACTIVITIES
(32 pages). Includes:
- Cut and glue activities.
- Letters and sounds puzzles (6 different mats, full color).
- Letters and sounds puzzles (3 different cut and glue sheets, black & white).
- There is a Fly In My Soup, alphabet card game.
WORD WORK CENTER ACTIVITIES
(28 pages). Includes:
- Rhyming Words (2 different cut and glue sheets).
- CVC Words (6 different worksheets).
- Catching CVC Words (5 different mats, full color).
- Real Word or Non-sense (cut and glue sorting activity).
- Spin a Word Family (4 different worksheets).
- Where are the bananas? Sight word card game (EDITABLE, just type your own words and print).
LISTENING CENTER ACTIVITIES
(10 pages). Includes 10 different sheets (black and white), ready to use.
WRITING CENTER ACTIVITIES
(50 pages). Includes:
- 26 Handwriting practice pages with primary lines (A to Z, black and white).
- 5 Simple writing pages with pictures and words to assist students with their writing (provided with primary lines).
- 5 Full color mats with pictures and words to assist beginning writers.
- Build a Sentence activity: if you haven’t tried any of my sets yet, this is a wonderful activity for students to work independently. Cut the cards apart and laminate for durability. Place the two parts of the sentence (subject and predicate) in different containers. Students follow the “I can” instructions to build their sentence. Then, they write it and illustrate. Because it is intended for beginning writers and readers to work independently, there are only two parts to build a sentence (subject and predicate), and each card provides picture clues.
MATH CENTER ACTIVITIES
(48 pages). Includes:
Roll the dice and color activity, numbers 1 to 6 (3 black and white sheets).
Spin a number and color, numbers 1 to 6 (black and white sheet).
4 Missing numbers sheets (black and white).
At the Carnival, counting cut and glue activity (black and white).
Who Took The Cookies From The Cookie Jar? (4 full color mats and 4 sets of different cookies, numbers 1 to 10.
Shapes puzzles (2D shapes) (6 full color mats addressing the following shapes: circle, square, rectangle, triangle, hexagon, and rhombus).
Follow my TpT store by clicking on the green ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products, freebies
, and upcoming sales.
My Blog -Tweets From Kindergarten
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Instagram