Center Rotation Slides - Center Signs - Editable Center Rotations - Timers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Save 25% with this bundle. These digital reading and math center rotation slides will keep your center time on track and organized. There are 41 different reading center signs and 63 different math center signs to use or you can create your own. There are 36 different editable center rotations foPrice $15.00Original Price $20.00Save $5.00
These digital reading center rotation slides will keep your center time on track and organized. There are 41 different center signs to use or you can create your own. There are 36 different editable center rotations with or without timers. Using PowerPoint, you can add student names and choose your center signs. There is an option with each to have the PowerPoint use a 10, 15, or 20-minute timer (or no timer at all). These timers are visual and countdown each minute (not second).
As a teacher, I would always struggle with time management during my center time. I would end up doing my groups too long or forget to have students rotate to the next center. Now, I don't have to worry about that! These center rotation slides keep me on track with the automatic timers. Students can easily see what center they are supposed to be at so it eliminates the question of "Where am I supposed to go?"
Check out the PREVIEW for a short video that shows one possible rotation.
Math rotation boards are also available!
Reading and Math center rotations BUNDLED
What's included in these reading center rotation slides:
- PDF of all 41 center signs in 3 different sizes
- Read to Someone
- Read to Self
- Listen to Reading
- Read the Room
- Word Work
- Pocket Chart
- Smart Board
- Spelling Words
- Sight Words
- Buddy Reading
- Listening Center
- Write the Room
- Work on Writing
- Big Book
- Seat Work
- Social Studies
- Readers Theater
- Book Bin
- Letter Work
- ABC Books
- Chalk Board
- Browsing Box
- Magnet Boards
- 36 options for center rotations- with and without timers
- 3 groups, 3 days, 2 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- 3 groups, 3 days, 3 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- 3 groups, 3 days, 4 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- 4 groups, 4 days, 2 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- 4 groups, 4 days, 3 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- 4 groups, 4 days, 4 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- 5 groups, 5 days, 2 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- 5 groups, 5 days, 3 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- 5 groups, 5 days, 4 rotations for 0, 10, 15, or 20 minutes.
- Create your own center signs. I have included editable cards so that you can add your own text and image. There is a video link in the product. If you want to check out the YouTube video now, here is a link: YouTube Video (how to add your own cards
You must have PowerPoint to use this product.
Here's what other teachers are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I love being able to show my students their groups in a fun and engaging way! It is so nice to be able to edit this and make it geared towards my class. I wish I bought this sooner so our small groups would had been more organized!" -Courtney L.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "WOW! All I can say is Thank you! This resource has made our center rotations so much easier and clearer! I also spend way less time figuring out which station each student needs to go to. Thank you!" -Lindsay V.
Are you looking for Guided Reading Activities? Check out The Ultimate Guided Reading Toolkit!
- The Ultimate Guided Reading Toolkit Levels A-N.
- The Ultimate Guided Reading Toolkit Levels O-Z.
- The Ultimate Guided Reading Toolkit Levels A-Z.
Don't forget- leaving feedback earns you TPT credits toward free TPT purchases!
FOLLOW ME to be notified when new resources are uploaded AND I offer 20% off my products for the first 48 hours. It pays to follow.
Copyright © JD'sRockinReaders.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.