Editable Center Signs and Center Clip Chart - Cute Polka Dots
Buy this item in my 'Cute Polka Dots Classroom Décor Bundle!" 35% off
Check out all of the coordinating 'Cute Polka Dots' items like this one in my store!
Editable in Powerpoint!
These versatile signs can be used in many ways!
* Print full page size and hang them in the room to identify the location for each center.
* Print two on a page and hang them vertically in a row to make a clip chart to organize which students are at each center.
Clip Chart Directions:
* Hang signs vertically in a row and laminate.
* Make a clothes pin for each child with his or her name on it.
* Teacher-selected centers: teacher puts the clip on each child’s center choice so students know where to go
* Student-selected centers: Students clip their clothespin to show which center they chose to go to.
* Optional: make a clothespin for each center ‘team’ to move on the chart.
This set includes basic early elementary centers (such as play dough and sand table) up to upper elementary centers (such as fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension).
Work With Teacher
Read to Self
Listen to Reading
Read to Someone
Big Book Center
Listening Center (with ipod picture)
Board Game Center
Pocket Chart Center
Listening Center (two kids with ipod)
Smart Board Center
Read to a Friend
Read the Room
Write the Room
Play Dough Center
Housekeeping Center (same picture as kitchen center)
By Teacher Tools and Time Savers © 2013
Copyright © 2014 Teacher Tools and Time Savers. All rights reserved by Teacher Tools and Time Savers. This product is to be used by the purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be sold, distributed, or displayed digitally (in part or in whole) for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).