Also included in
- Looking for ways that technology can save you time and energy and make your life easier? Trying to think through classroom management in virtual distance learning classrooms? Use Powerpoint to help you manage your day in easy, save you time, and keep your students engaged! These Digital Classroom M$27.00$34.00Save $7.00
This Editable Digital Centers Rotation Chart helps you display manage the rotation of your literacy centers, reading centers, or math centers right in Powerpoint and save you time from using centers signs or a centers chart in a pocket chart! It's perfect for distance learning! Use the provided Powerpoint template, or create your own with the provided images, for a one-time digital centers rotation chart that will keep your centers running smoothly all year long! Instead of changing out center cards each day, create this Centers Rotation Powerpoint once, and project it for a quick and easy morning routine. Your students will know which center to go to and you don't have to waste valuable time in the mornings setting it up.
This product is completely editable to fit the way you do your reading centers and/or math centers. With a variety of names for similar centers, and included blank templates, you can customize it to fit the system that works for you. This editable product is designed to be able to be used by anyone for any system, so it's ready for you to set it up with your number of rotations, your center titles, and the time frame that meets your needs.
*Images 1 & 2 show literacy center ideas with preset options. Image 3 shows BUILD math centers with custom (self-created) group titles.*
- 13 styles for background options for the days of the weeks, with a blank option for each for your own labeling (78 images)
- 4 different group titles options plus a blank template (numbers, colors, shapes, letters) (33 images)
- 55 different centers options plus 10 templates (65 images)
- Preset editable Powerpoint
- Video countdown timers for 1, 2, and 3 minutes for transitions
- Video countdown timers for 10, 12, 15, and 20 minute centers
For a video tutorial on using my Editable Digital Centers Rotation Chart, please watch this. The Read First file also includes a video tutorial on adding and using the video countdown timers.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions.
OTHER DIGITAL PRODUCTS:
Need help organizing your small group rotations? Check out my Small Group Scheduling Charts freebie.
CLICK HERE to follow me and be notified of future products as soon as they are posted.
Copyright © Tessa Maguire.
Purchase is for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product with colleagues.
You may not redistribute, edit, sell, or otherwise post this product on the internet. You may, however, post a link for others to purchase themselves.