Looking for quick and easy centers for November? Look no farther! This set includes 5 different centers to cover you for the whole month.
1. Build a Scarecrow: students race to be the first to gather the scarecrow pieces and build the scarecrow.
2. November Count the Room: Students find and count the November items and write or circle the amount of items in the set (1 to 10). Two different recording sheets are included to allow for differentiation.
3. Add a Feather: Student add feathers to a turkey based on the number the turkey is holding. Students will work on making sets up to 10.
4. Form a Sentence: Students order word cards to make sentences. All of the sentences follow the same pattern: This is a ____. Picture cards are also included for students to match the pictures to the sentences. Great way for students to demonstrate comprehension.
5. Rhyme Time: Students match the leaf cards that have rhyming pictures on it.
Other items you may be interested in:
Thanksgiving Interactive Books
Thanksgiving special ed unit
Monster Math Mats