Centroid, Incenter, Circumcenter, & Orthocenter for a Triangle: 2-page "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students will need a compass and straightedge. They will manually find each center of a triangle, fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
** Note: This item is also included as part of a larger DISCOUNTED bundle: Triangles Bundle
- finding the centers of triangles with a compass and straightedge
- knowing characteristics of the centroid, orthocenter, incenter, and circumcenter of a triangle
- understanding that the centers are all the same point in an equilateral triangle
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
High School Geometry Super Bundle
Circle Theorems - Angle Puzzles
Quadrilaterals Card Sort