Students practice finding the measures of central angleswith this 3 deck bundle. This is a great activity that will challenge your students. Included is 3 decks with 20 pairs of matching cards each.. Half the cards have a diagram of a circle with the angle indicated and the other half of the cards have the cental angle measure.
The first deck is just identifing the measures. Deck 2 asks students to identify the angle and find the measure of x. The third deck asks students to write an equation, solve for x and then use that value to find the correct measure. Great for differentiation. Some student need help with the basic skills, other students need an extra challenge.
Use for small groups, pairs or individual students. Works well also for centers or early finishers. Many more uses are described in my free resource "Ways to Use Matching Cards"
• Central Angle Measures Partner Practice
• Central Angle Measures Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards
• Chord-Chord Theorem Matching Card Set with Distractor Cards for Differentiation
• Chord Measures Level 1 Boom Cards Level 1--Digital Task Cards
• Arc Length Matching Card Set
• Arc Length in Circles Sequence Activity
• Arc Measures Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards