Practice finding the central angles in this fun collaborative activity that will practice many skills. There are 12 pieces in the sequence, marked with a diagram of a circle with central angles indicated. Students need to match to the correct angle measure. When the pieces have been matched, they are fastened in order to create a fun display.
►Print the activity pages 3-8
✂️Cut out the pieces
►Students can begin by calculating the central angles on all the pieces
►Once the students have the angle measures, place in order and fasten
Directions include answer "key word" so correct order can easily be checked
Resource also includes student worksheet, showing work in math class is always good☺.
You may also enjoy these products
• Central Angle Measures Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards
• Central Angle Measures Partner Practice
• Chord Measures Level 1 Boom Cards Level 1--Digital Task Cards
• Chord-Chord Theorem Matching Card Set with Distractor Cards for Differentiation
• Chords in a Circle Paper Chain Activity
• Classify Angles Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards