Looking for a fun
activity that is self=checking, collaborative and practices finding central angles in circles? This is a set of 15 problems that need to be cut apart, reassembled in the correct order and fastened together like a chain until the end is reached. This set included 2 different chains for double
Each of the links has a diagram of a circle with intersecting cords. Students will need to find the missing length identified and look for the link which has that as the previous answer. Students begin with the link marked start and continue until they are out of links. If students are struggling, teacher can let students know which is the last link.
Each links also have a letter, teacher can quickly identify student progress by using the check word. Or teacher can look at the links in order.
To finish the lesson, use the 36 included exit cards, which can be randomly assigned to students to check their understanding.
6 pages with chain links
⭐ Answer Key
⭐36 Exit Cards to be used as assessment
• Central Angle Matching Card Bundle
• Central Angle Measures Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards
• Central Angle Measures Partner Practice
• Central Angle Sequence Activity
• Chord Measures Level 1 Boom Cards Level 1--Digital Task Cards
• Inscribed Angles Boom Cards Level 1--Digital Task Cards
• Inscribed Angles in Circles Partner Practice