• 26 weeks of graph interpreting
• 57 basic questions
• 57 challenging questions
• Student Recording Sheet
• 13 bar graphs
• Laminate the 13 cards.
• Students will attend the graphing center once per week.
• For 13 week they will only answer the level one questions.
• Students will record their answers on the answer sheet.
• Print each graph double sided; same graph and questions on each side. Use one side to show strategies and answer to the questions so students can self-check when they are done.
Level 1 questions are good for 1st grade and first half of 2nd.
Level 2 questions are good for mid-end of 2nd and start of 3rd.
Graphics by: A Year of Many