This Cesar Chavez worksheet activity, civil rights reading passage and song teach about his contributions as a Mexican-American civil rights leader and founder of the National Farmworkers Movement. This activity uses 1 song that can be accessed on YouTube or Teachers Pay Teachers for students to listen to as a part of the activity. This activity also contains an answer key and a list of extension activities for expanding student knowledge.
Listen to the song in the preview!
Listen with subtitles on YouTube!
This activity includes:
- the song lyrics
- a list of comprehension questions with the answer key
- an updated activity for identifying American rights using the song's lyrics with the answer key.
How to use this resource:
- Students will preview the questions on page 1 then listen to the song on YouTube while following along with the lyrics on pages 2 and 3.
- Students will then answer the questions on pages 1 and 4.
- The answer key for pages 1 and 4 are located on pages 5 and 6.
Click here to follow our store for updates!
Get monthly freebies!
Get a custom-made song for free!
You may also like:
Frederick Douglass Reading Comprehension Biography Activity #1 with Song
Governor Linwood Holton Jr. Famous Virginians Reading Activity with Song
Jackie Robinson and Civil Rights Reading Passage with Song
Phillis Wheatley Black History Month Biography Passage with Song
*Leave a review if you liked our product.*
Copyright © 2018 Rap Opera for Kids. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.