C'est le jour de la Terre: An 8-week unit on the environment for French 3 & 4
Not Grade Specific
- Google Drive™ folder
Made for Google Drive™
Although created as the first unit of my French 3 curriculum, this 7-8 week unit on the environment is appropriate as a stand-alone unit for French 3 or French 4 students.
This resource is a Google Drive Folder with 30 documents.
These documents include:
- A 21-page teacher document with an explanation of each lesson.
- An 8-page student document with illustrated vocabulary and grammar notes for the structures targeted in the unit.
- Activities to introduce and practice the following structures in context.
- The future tense
- The conditional mood
- Linking words and phrases
- Demonstrative pronouns
- A 29-slide Google Presentation with a Can-Do statement and outline of each lesson that can be shared with students or projected daily by the teacher.
- A 140-slide Google Presentation with pictures and personalized questions to introduce the vocabulary for each lesson.
- A 34-page document that includes the answer key for each activity.
- Links to authentic videos, songs, and various texts related to the environment.
- Dozens of communicative activities that will guide the students in improving their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
- An Integrated Performance Assessment
- All the resources needed for a student project on an endangered animal.
Included with rubric
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.