Included you will find (all in editable word format):
1. Vocab List
2. Vocab Game (I Have, Who Has format)
3. Vocab Quiz
• I typically hand out the vocab list to my students on Friday and have them make a foldable or notecards or some other study device of their choice.
• The following week we start each class with a round of the vocab game, “I Have, Who Has”. Using the included vocab game document, cut into strips and randomly pass out. I put mine on card stock and laminated so they last from year to year. If you have a small class I will give each student 2 or 3 cards. This takes less than 3 minutes and is a great bell-ringer/warm up to get kids going.
• On Friday I give the quiz. On some of the bigger units, I will take 2 weeks, rather than 1.
• I have found great success with this method and my kiddos typically do very well on the AP Bio exam each year. Enjoy!
*Each list/game/quiz correlates with a chapter or chapters from Campbell’s Biology (typically used in a freshman college biology course and at the high school level for honors or AP Biology).