Chains Discussion Questions
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson is a powerful and moving coming of age novel set during the American Revolution. The novel follows the experiences of Isabel, a young slave girl, as she is denied freedom in a colony that is determined to free itself.
In this product, Chains is divided into six roughly equal parts. Each section has a corresponding handout with 8 to 10 discussion or short answer questions. Students are required to read the novel, develop opinions about content and characters, and support their conclusions with evidence.
Included in this Package:
- 6 Discussion/Short Answer Question Handouts
- 2 Grading Rubrics
- 1 Product Description (with tips for using the product in the classroom)
You might enjoy these similar products from our store.
- Chains Pre-Reading Activities
- Chains Literature Circle Comprehensive Materials
- Declaration of Independence Introductory Activity
We Love Followers
Be the first to see new products and receive news about discounts. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page, or click the red “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Thank you for shopping at our store!