Chains Culminating Projects
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson is a powerful and moving coming of age novel set during the American Revolution. The novel follows the experiences of Isabel, a young slave girl, as she is denied freedom in a colony that is determined to free itself.
In this product, Chains is divided into six roughly equal parts. Each section has a corresponding handout with a selection of differentiated writing, oral presentation, and creative assignments. Assignments can be completed by groups as part of a literature circle or by individuals.
Included in this Package:
- 6 Assignment Handouts
- 1 Grading Rubric
- 1 Product Description (with tips for using the product in the classroom)
You might enjoy these similar products from our store.
- Chains Pre-Reading Activities
- Chains Literature Circle Comprehensive Materials
- Chains Discussion Questions
- Chains Comprehension Quizzes
- Declaration of Independence Introductory Activity
We Love Followers
Be the first to see new products and receive news about discounts. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page, or click the red “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Thank you for shopping at our store!