Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you ready to bring yoga into the classroom in a fun and easy way?
Chair yoga makes it easy when you’re short on space, time, and props. Kids can easily utilize their very own chair to practice yoga poses, breathe, stretch, and calm down.
Chair yoga is great for brain breaks, to transition between lessons, and to help children focus for learning.
You will never be at a loss for ideas with this bundle. Pull a card, work through a theme, or create your very own sequence.
The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries.
Download these Calming Yoga Cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on