There are 25 BINGO posters included in this pack. You can position posters to create a 5x5 BINGO board on your classroom wall. Students can choose any prompt on the Bingo board to write about. This can work as a literacy center, for "work on writing," or for journal writing. When they have completed 5 in a row, they get a BINGO! You can also do a smaller 4x4 board, or even a 3x3 board. There is a combination of narrative, opinion, and informative prompts.
These are the 25 prompts...
1. Write about the best flavor of ice cream.
2. Why is it important for kids to go to school?
3. Write a story about a pirate.
4. Write about someone in your life that is a hero to you.
5. Write about the most beautiful flower.
6. Write about a famous person you would like to meet.
7. Write a story about your pet or a friend's pet.
8. Write about the best restaurant.
9. Write about a cowboy or cowgirl.
10. Explain why it is important to eat healthy foods.
11. Write a story about finding a mysterious box.
12. Should kids have more or less recess?
13. Write about your favorite after school activity.
14. Should kids have more or less chores?
15. Write a story about a faraway galaxy?
16. Explain what it means to be a good person.
17. Write a story about a magic forest.
18. Write about the best place to visit on vacation.
19. Write a story about solving a mystery.
20. Explain why it is important for students to follow rules at school.
21. Should kids have to go to school during the summer?
22. Tell about your favorite family tradition.
23. Write a story about traveling in a time machine.
24. Explain what you want to be when you grow up and what you will do.
25. Should kids have more or less homework?
You can set up your own guidelines about what is required for each prompt response in order to get credit for a BINGO. With my own students, they must go through a checklist after finishing a response that makes sure they completed each sentence, they used 5+ sentences, their illustration matches their writing, and they used correct punctuation.