Are you looking for a comprehensive resource on the Challenges in Asia
Do you want your students to analyze sources
to come to their own conclusions on the Challenges in Asia?
Place learning in the student's hands with this Challenges in Asia Response Group Activity.
As students investigate the challenges and opportunities for countries of Asia
, they work collaboratively to make predictions and offer solutions for positive change.
It's the perfect lesson for a middle or high school Geography class!
A number of implementation ideas are provided along with the 23 page set to allow students to investigate 5 topics:
Geography of Asia
Traditions vs. Modernization
Overpopulation & Urbanization
All materials are provided
and include reading cards
for each center, primary sources
such as images, charts, and graphs
to analyze, and topic questions
for the group to investigate.
Individual student questions are also provided, and could be used as a wrap up
for the activity.
Addresses CCSS for many standards:
This is also part of my Asia Geography Complete Unit
that is available in my TpT Store!
• Asia Walking Tour on History, Culture, Physical Geography, Economy
• Importance of Asian Trade Homework & Class Activity
• Asia Geography Introduction Atlas Activity
• Geography of Asia Unit Study Guide & Test
• Geography of Asia COMPLETE UNIT Physical & Human Geo CCSS
• China - History of an Empire Reading & Question Homework Assignment
• China Scavenger Hunt Task Card Activity! Great Game for Review or End of Year!
• Japan America Comparison Lecture Notes Powerpoint
• Japan Scavenger Hunt Task Cards Game for Review - Geography, Facts, More
• India Scavenger Hunt Game Card Set or Archeological Dig FUN! Task Cards!
Visit my Store for other great Social Studies Walking Tours, Archeology Digs, Response Group or Centers Activities, Games, Assessments, and so much more!