PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a no print no prep leveled board game for use in working on carry-over of articulation, fluency, and voice. It includes instructions for the students to remember strategies to use to be champions of their speech universe! Designed for gradual increase in language complexity and length to increasingly challenge students in their structured productions. Great for assisting students in beginning to monitor and take responsibility for their own speech productions.
1. Guess the Word -- Multi-Syllables
2. Common Questions -- Short Phrases
3. Would You Rather -- Phrases
4. Completing Sentences with Objects and Functions -- Sentences
5. Completing Sentences with the Object, Material, and Where it's Found -- Sentences
6. Completing Sentences: The three things I do when... -- Complex Sentences
7. Making Comparisons -- Multiple Sentences
8. Discuss the Topic -- 3 Conversational Turns including 1 Question