Changemaking is a powerful way for children to learn how to solve the problems in their own lives and their world. Changemaker children know when they come across a problem, instead of complaining or feeling stuck, they can work together as leaders to create solutions that help everyone. Changemaking is an essential life and leadership skill that will help children thrive throughout our lives and solve many of the social problems we all face. Changemaking is easy to teach through a three-step process
This packet contains:
* An overview of the three-step process for teaching changemaking.
* A worksheet for students to use during changemaking activities (download separately for free.)
* Two case studies of students practicing changemaking exercises in the classroom.
* A letter template to share with parent and colleagues to help them understand the shift in the classroom environment as you encourage changemaking.
* A general tip sheet on changemaking success and resources.