Changes in Matter Science Center and Foldable Activities is a great resource for teachers to provide a quick hands-on activity to enhance instruction. These items were created to be used in a center. However, it can also be utilized as a cut and paste activity for differentiated instruction or for those early finishers. The foldable activity was created to be used as whole group instruction to allow students to write descriptions and examples of Changes in Matter.
In this packet you will find the following items:
* Physical Change Mat
* Chemical Change Mat
* Physical/Chemical Change cards (2 different sets)
* Changes in Matter recording sheet (full page)
* Changes in Matter recording sheet for interactive journal (half page)
* Changes in Matter recording sheet answer keys
* Student Check List for Center
* Foldable Change in Matter activity (color and b/w) and sample
If you like this science center and foldable activity then check out these other products:
- Changes in Matter Activity Packet
- States of Matter Activity Packet
- Physical Science Review SCOOT Activity
- Physical Science Activities Bundle
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Clip art created by Krista Wallden: Creative Clips, Scrappin Doodles, and My Cute Graphics.
Copyright © Living Laughing Teaching. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.