These activities align with the Ontario, Grade 2, Social Studies Unit: Changing Family and Community Traditions
Included in this unit are:
- discussing similarities and differences between families
- holidays student's celebrate
- traditions now and then, comparing and contrasting, homework
- Writing and researching a variety of holidays and traditions celebrated in Canada
- comparing and contrasting two holidays and traditions
- Past and Present celebrations compare and contrast brochure, student research project
Not included are lessons or resources. This unit includes worksheets and activities for your students to complete.
If you have any questions, please ask!