20 piece clip art set includes colorful images displaying ways landforms can change through weathering and erosion.
The set includes 10 PNG color illustrations, and 10 PNG black line versions. These are high resolution (300 dpi) transparent background graphics. No watermarks will appear on the files that you download.
The clip art illustrations measure approximately 6 inches to preserve image quality when re-sizing. Included are the following:
● Delta - example of changes through sediment deposits at river mouths
● Sand dune - example of changes through sand deposits
● Glacier - erodes sediment frome one place and deposit in another
● Monument Valley - landform changed through rain and wind
● Oxbow lake stage one - shows river with broad loops
● Oxbow lake stage two - loops meet
● Oxbow lake stage three - water flow is cut off from loop creating a crescent shaped lake
● River - carries soil away from riverbanks
● Rocky cliff - water wears away rock
● Sink hole (labeled and unlabeled versions) - formed from dissolution of rock under land surface
***Courtesy notice for our customers: this individual clip art set will also be part of an upcoming separate bundle along with Earth's Surface - Rocks and Soil Clip Art and Mountains, Volcanoes and Earthquakes Clip Art***
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
✿ Forms of Energy Clip Art
✿ Changes in Matter Clip Art
✿ Matter, Energy, Forces and Motion Clip Art Bundle
✿Free Butterfly Life Cycle Clip Art
These graphics can be used for both personal and commercial use.
Crediting Studio Devanna may be done either by reference or by linking to the shop. If you have any questions, please contact us. We're always happy to help.
Be the first to know about new clipart, freebies, and sales -
just click the green star at the top of the page next to the Studio Devanna logo. This will enable us to send you notifications of products as they are uploaded to the shop.