This Changing Matter/Materials package is a fun way to introduce the concept of matter.
2. Students sort the matter pictures into gas, liquid or solid.
3. ‘Read and Write the room’ sort the changing matter cards into items that change by heating, cooling and other.
4. Table signs
5. Solid, Liquid & Gas foldable – draw particles on cover, fold, cut on the dotted lines. Draw or write behind each window.
6. Peg matching game - Solid, liquid or gas?
7. Memory game (by printing 2 copies)
8. Plus any other way that you can think of…
If you are looking for more activities on matter and materials please check out my Spot the difference resources.
Spot the difference link Click Here
Finally, please follow me by clicking on the star to see what I create next.
Thank you and enjoy!