Students often struggle with changing repeating decimals to fractions and learning to set up a system of equations. This product provides a structured approach that will help students with the process. Materials for teaching the shortcut method (if the decimal point immediately precedes the repetend) are included as well.
The notes may be used for traditional note-taking or used in an interactive notebook.
Note: This product is only offered as a bundle.
- Teacher notes
- Student notes for using the system of equations method
- PowerPoint presentation (editable)
- Structured explanation
- Step by step animation (may be presented by teacher or viewed on student devices)
- Notes slide plus five step by step examples
- Four pages of practice problems (six per page for a total of 24 problems)
- Student notes with ten examples for using the shortcut method
- Practice worksheet with 24 problems
- Answer keys for everything
Changing Repeating Decimals to Fractions Bundle
by Activities by Jill
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License