Need a fun writing craftivity/bulletin board idea for teaching seasons? This product can help! You create four trees that change through the seasons.
Students write one fact or several details about each season on each leaf/bud/branch. You can create the trees as you teach the seasons and the cycle of tree life throughout the seasons.
This product also includes a companion student workbook for students to write and learn about the stages of the tree and a final writing page for a final project.
- Black line masters for Fall leaves (2 versions: with and without lines)
- Black line masters for Winter branches (2 versions: with and without lines)
- Black line masters for Spring buds (2 versions: with and without lines)
- Black line masters for full Summer trees (2 versions: with and without lines)
- Tree labels for bulletin board
- Picture of finished board
- Individual pictures of each tree finished on the board
- Cloze pages for student workbook explaining what happens to the tree during each season
(one page for each season)
- Answer key for cloze paragraphs
- Student workbook with season pages with blank lines instead of cloze sentences
- Writing project final draft page (5 versions)
Thanks for taking a look at this product!