Changing States of Matter - Physical Properties of Matter 3rd Grade NGSS Science
Also included in
- This is a YEAR-LONG DIGITAL and PRINTABLE Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS) Science Bundle for 2nd grade and 3rd grade. This MEGA Science Bundle includes science interactive notebook foldables, science lessons and hands-on activities for matter, rocks, weather, plants, animals, habitats, energPrice $139.99Original Price $226.00Save $86.01
- This All About Matter Bundle gives you DIGITAL and PRINTABLE teaching and practice lessons for Chemical and Physical Changes in Matter, Properties, and Attributes. Students will show understanding using centers, task cards, Boom Cards, science journal flipbooks, word wall vocabulary cards, and fun pPrice $18.50Original Price $21.00Save $2.50
Students will learn about the states of matter, solids, liquids, gases, evaporation, melting, freezing, heating, changing properties, and do experiments with this 3rd grade NGSS unit.
Are your looking for NGSS Matter Activities for your third grade students? Teaching and practicing states of matter, physical and chemical changes in matter, solids, liquids, gases, evaporation, melting, freezing, heating, and changing properties of matter will be fun and engaging using these science lessons and activities! These differentiated matter activities are perfect for any matter unit and go perfectly with any science curriculum!
You will use games, experiments, task cards, posters, and interactive booklets to
give your 3rd grade students fun and engaging practice and learning activities to help them learn All About Matter, Properties of Matter, and Changes of Matter. This Matter Units includes EVERYTHING you need to cover NGSS Matter!
SAVE 20% with my All About Matter DIGITAL and PRINTABLE Bundle!
Get this resource and SAVE 30% OFF my 3rd Grade Science STEM Research and Activities Digital and Printable BUNDLE
- Two Differentiated Interactive Flip Books
- Draw, Write, and Color Matter Flip Book (10 pages 1/2 page Booklets)
- Draw and Color Matter Flip Book (4 pages 1/2 page Booklet
- 20 Illustrated Sorting Matter Cards by Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- What is Matter Poster (8.5 x 11)
- Properties of Matter Poster (8.5 x 11)
- Solids, Liquids, and Gases Poster (8.5 x 11)
- Physical Changes in Matter Poster (8.5 x 11)
- Chemical Changes in Matter Poster (8.5 x 11)
- Cut and Paste Solids/Liquids/Gases Worksheet for Student Booklets
- 14 Illustrated Matter Vocabulary Word Cards
- 20 Multiple Choice Matter Task Cards
- Student Answer Sheet
- Answer Keys
- I See Matter Activity Sheet
- Complete Set up and Directions for Each Activity
- Tips on How to Integrate Math and ELA into this unit
Matter Vocabulary Word Cards are:
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID ABOUT THIS MATTER UNIT…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"I have been looking for a way to make our science notebooks more than just "taking notes" without having to break the bank or reinvent the wheel. Thanks for this great resource!"
"Kids enjoyed these activities!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"This was useful for taking a concept they learn each year and putting a new spin on it."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Perfect for our first unit in third grade!"
Click on links below for other helpful and engaging science units!
3rd Grade Common Core Science Tasks Set and Scoot Game Set
RENEWABLE and NONRENEWABLE RESOURCES UNIT
WEATHER and ELA Unit with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
CLICK here to FOLLOW me and SAVE 50% off my products the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED!
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.