This social skills and social story mini-book is a perfect way to provide visual supports to your students for vocabulary, language and expectations related to Chanukah in a non-religious manner.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 20 page printable mini-book
- Color 20 page printable mini-book
- 20 black and white small symbols
- 20 color small symbols
- Three data sheets for assessing progress
"What is Chanukah?" is excellent for students with autism and limited language but could also be used with EFL-ESL-ELD, and beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT
You might also like
What is Christmas? Visual Supports Mini Book