This mini-book unit was designed to help students increase vocabulary and language related to the holiday season and to understand expectations. It is a visual unit that uses visual supports to label and describe Chanukah symbols in a non-religious manner.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 20 page printable mini-book
- Color 20 page printable mini-book
- 20 black and white small symbols
- 20 color small symbols
- Two data sheets for assessing progress
"What is Chanukah?" was created for students with limited language but could also be used with EFL-ESL-ELD, and beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT
You might also like
What is Christmas? Visual Supports Mini Book