This collection of worksheets goes with The Reptile Room, book 2 in A Series of Unfortunate Events. It includes Word and PDF versions of each document. If you are using the Word documents the font I used for the headings is Serpents which I downloaded for free from http://www.fontspace.com/. The page numbers listed on the chapter questions are the pages in the paperback version of the book.
• Questions for each chapter (1-13)
• A worksheet for students to illustrate people, places, and things based on the book.
• Five worksheets asking students to define words in each chapter based on how Lemony Snicket defines them in the reading, writing down what Sunny’s babbles mean, and what certain expressions and phrases Lemony Snicket uses throughout the book mean.
• A worksheet for students to identify nouns, verbs, and adjectives from passages from the book.
• A worksheet for students to identify words that have a negative connotation from passages from the book.