Also included in
- READING WORKSHOP: Reader's workshop helps students build reading stamina and a life-long love of reading. This package provides you with several tools to plan, organize and assess a reader's workshop in your secondary classroom. Each product is available individually, but you save over 30% when you$58.00$81.21Save $23.21
Character Analysis Lessons & Activities: This bundle includes a series of short lessons and activities that you can use as mini-lessons or that your students can do on their own, without you there to guide them. Each one focuses on a different method that writers use to develop character. Students will work through a short lesson on how the method works, and then they will be given a task to do as they read, one that focuses on what they learn in the lesson. They will be able to do each lesson, regardless of where they are in their novel.
The bundle includes the following: (all are completely editable so you can change them to best suit the needs of your students).
- Student Task Sheet
- Lesson One: Overview
- Characters in my novel Google Form
- Lesson Two: Dialogue
- Lesson Three: Actions & Reactions
- Lesson Four: Thoughts
- Lesson Five: What others say about them
- Lesson Six: Putting it All Together
- Character Analysis Assignment
- Assessment Checklists
This is now part of these products: purchase one of them to have access to material you can use in the classroom when life gets back to normal.
You might also like: