Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This resource includes 4 characterization activities where students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure activity. There are also 15 characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers that focus on direct and indirect characterization$14.20$17.75Save $3.55
- A comprehensive resource for middle or high school containing a variety of literary analysis worksheets, graphic organizers, activities and projects for theme and character analysis! Look below for a details of what's included in each literary analysis assignment! _________________________________TH$26.00$32.50Save $6.50
- A comprehensive resource for middle or high school containing a variety of literary analysis activities and projects for THEME & CHARACTER ANALYSIS! Look below for a details of what's included in each literary analysis assignment!_________________________________THEME RESOURCES__________________$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$76.60$95.75Save $19.15
- A bundle of ELA activities that can be used for any text focusing on:One Pagers for chapter summary, character and theme analysis and for a play (act and scene summary).Theme analysis activities: Flipbook activities, brochure and paper tentCharacter analysis activities, Flipbook activities, acrostic$24.75$27.50Save $2.75
This resource includes 4 characterization activities that can be used with any text! Students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure!
In this engaging character analysis activity students create a brochure showcasing their understanding of a major character they have analyzed.
1. Planning Sheet
2. Student Directions
Have students show their understanding and knowledge of a character with this creative and engaging one pager activity.
This activity can also be found in my One Pager Activity Bundle for Books, Plays, Articles, Research Topics & About Me!
CHARACTER ANALYSIS ONE PAGER
Focuses on the personality of the character and analyzes how indirect and direct characterization is used to reveal details about the character.
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ONE PAGER
Focuses on how a character changes from beginning - middle - end and the events and other characters that caused the changes.
Product Pages: 9
File Type: PDF
• Acrostic Poem Bundle | Creative Writing Activities | Poetry Activities
• Classroom Management Plan | Classroom Management for High School
• Classroom Procedures and Routines Checklist | High School Classroom Management
• One Pager Bundle for Books, Plays, Articles, Research Topics & About Me
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!