This activity is a fantastic supplement to help your class analyze a character within their reading or writing. This activity is quick, has easy-to-follow directions, and is a ton of fun! Students will choose a character to analyze and will fill in the blank spaces on 2 different wheels. Once the wheels are colored, students can cut them out and then a fastener through the middle provides the finishing touch!
Included in this product:
- "Introducing..." Wheel cover page
- Wheel Character Analysis page
- Student sample page
Character Analysis Wheel includes the following key points:
* What does the character looks like?
* What does the character remind you of?
* What adjectives describe the character?
* The character is ________ because _____________.
*All pages included in this product are shown on the cover and thumbnails*
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to ask.
Please remember to rate this product and leave feedback.