Teaching your students to analyze characters occupies much of your reading instruction. These graphic organizers are designed to help you with whatever story or novel you are reading to dig deeper into characters.
Character analysis skills include:
1. Identifying character adjectives
2. Indirect characterization
3. Inferring character traits from character actions and words
4. Examining, comparing and contrasting character perspectives
5. Determining causes for character changes
Also included are 2 different writing/project extensions for character analysis: writing cinquain poetry and creating Bio Body posters.
Your students will actually have “fun” analyzing characters with these great thought provoking activities!
If you like these graphic organizers, check out other great products in my TpT store. Your purchase entitles you to make copies for your own classroom. Please do not share with other colleagues, including uploading these to a shared server. You may either purchase additional licenses to give or direct people to my store to purchase their own product.
As always, happy teaching! - Martha from “The Owl Spot”