Character Analysis and Development
Easy to use, stream-lined, clutter free printables!
(Recommended for grades 2 - adult)
These fun and thought-provoking resources can be used to enhance the development, exploration, and analysis of character. Use for whole class activities, paired/small group activities, or as a “print and go” literacy center!
Choose an option!
1. Simply cut the task cards apart and use them along with the character cards included in this bundle. For added durability, print the cards on card stock and/or laminate them.
2. Print the worksheets and use for independent work or center activities.
3. Devise your own activities with students utilizing the characters included!
Choose from over 700 characters including an auto body mechanic, a dog walker, a biochemist, a banshee, a ballistics expert, an arsonist, a mascot, an explosives technician, a referee, a salvage diver,
Clear, simple page arrangements and fonts are used throughout the bundle.
This bundled set includes:
* A master list of over 700 characters arranged alphabetically
* 700+ Individual flash cards for each character listed
* 8 Task cards
* 8 Worksheets
* Center label