Newly updated and completely redone!
New fun clip art and a now fresh and remodeled product from head to toe! These activities are ready for you to help your students practice finding motives, traits and much more!
* Great for mapping out characters in novels or classroom texts of any kind.
* Great for preparing students for state standards tests.
* Easy to see quickly if they understand how to analyze
The following is included:
* Character outline (fun way to show actions, events, and traits)
* Causes and Reactions
* Don't Quote Me - Describing quotes and why important to the story
* In Other Words - Practice paraphrasing
* What a character would or wouldn't do
* They Would - Using supporting evidence to make a judgement of something a character would do
* They Wouldn't - Using supporting evidence to make a judgement of something a character wouldn't do
* Plan B - Describe a response and the result of a possible Plan B choice
* Cloud 9 - Traits and Journal Response
Keywords: Reading, skills, Smartboard, character analysis, logic, traits, truthme, what's the truth george