This 4-page handout is an effective print-and-go option for character analysis. Eye-catching design and graphic organizers along with creative questioning makes it an interesting and engaging write-to-learn activity for your students. Keep on hand for when you need a lesson on characterization. Also includes an uneditable crossword puzzle on basic characterization terminology (dynamic, static, foil, round, flat, etc.).
Great to use for a sub, as well!
List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
1. Poetry Unit Test - Summative Assessment with Passages
2. Emily Dickinson's "Because I Could Not Stop for Death" Close Reading
3. E.E. Cummings Poem "maggie and milly and molly and may