Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
17.23 MB | 54 pages
Help your students learn to learn to analyze characters for their development in stories!
This download includes tools and resources designed to carry students through a guided practice mini-lesson that helps them determine character growth through the use of the character’s traits.
The following resources are included in the packet:
• A Character Growth/Development PowerPoint—A mini-lesson which includes an introduction to the process of determining character growth in stories through the use of the character’s traits. The presentation provided guided practice and step-by-step instruction.
• PPT Notes printout (with teaching notes for the slides)
• Character Traits Printable handout for students listing positive and negative traits
• STAR Graphic Organizer handouts
• Printable Story for use with PowerPoint
• 3 Anchor Chart Printables
**Note: The Zip File contains 2 files —the PowerPoint (22 slides) and the Instructional Resource Packet (32 pages).