This collection of archetypal characterization lessons (with editable student handouts) will introduce the concept of archetypes as universal characters to your students and provide ongoing lessons to deeper their understanding.
Guiding Reading Handout
Character Archetypes Log
Class Discussion Prompts
Character Archetypes Password
Charting Female Archetypes
Archetypes: Small Group Dramatization
Writing Prompt (3) with Rubric
Multiple Choice & Short Answer Assessment
Handy Archetypes List
Additional Resources for Further Study
Understanding how deeply embedded the use of archetypes is in our arts is an ongoing process to study, if possible, as the school year develops. To optimize student learning, prompt them to relate what they know about archetypes into pieces of fiction as they study them.
Junior high, secondary.
More Products for You:
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
Thank you so much for visiting my store!