Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a resource to help build character within your classroom? This resource is packed with different activities and questions to help guide your students to better themselves! This resource can be printed and bound into a Character-Building book (my favorite way to use it!), or feel free to use just the traits your class needs to work on! It can be used to guide whole group discussions, small group, partner work or even individual reflection. The ideas are endless!
So, what’s included?
Character Building topics covered:
· Bullying – Activity: Bullying Survey and Bullying Survey Analysis
· Respect – Activity: Respect Missions
· Responsibility – Activity: Things I am Responsible For
· Honesty – Activity: Honesty Scenarios
· Cooperation – Activity: Cooperation In Teamwork
· Courage – Activity: Courage Acrostic Poem
· Accountability – Activity: Web on Ways Our Class Can Show Accountability
· Attitude – Activity: Positive Phrases
· Cleanliness – Activity: Thank You Letter
· Compassion – Activity: Walk a Mile
· Courtesy – Activity: Courtesy Scenarios
· Dependability – Activity: Why Do People Lie?
· Effort – Activity: Putting Effort into Coloring
· Fairness – Activity: Fair is Not Always Equal
· Gratitude – Activity: Things I am Grateful For
· Initiative – Activity: Conversations on Initiative
· Integrity – Activity: Integrity Self-Assessment and Reflection
· Perseverance – Activity: Being Persistent and Quote Cards
· Sportsmanship – Activity: Winners and Losers
· Unselfishness – Activity: New Friend Interview
· Wisdom – Activity: Making Wise Decisions
· Loyalty – Activity: Loyal Friends vs Disloyal Friends
· Friendship – Activity: Friendship Wanted
· Kindness – Activity: Words of Kindness
The activity book ends with reflecting on the student’s own character traits and someone they idolize while reflecting on traits learned as well.