Character building can be a challenging but valuable lesson for children. Use these character cookie words in addition to your own lessons on character. This product is an excellent accompaniment to "Cookies: Bite-Size Life Lessons" by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.
This resource includes:
* Character Cookies (trait on the front; act of kindness showing that trait on the back)
* Examples for how to use the cookies
* My Character Cookie Worksheet
* Character Opposites - Positive and Negative Traits
* Character Cookie Jar (track your growth)
* Character Building Bulletin Board Idea
Character Words on Cookies: cooperative, patient, modest, respectful, trustworthy, fair, compassionate, generous, optimistic, polite, honest, courageous, content, kind, and helpful.
Updated June 2016
Perfectly Imperfect in Second Grade